Are you experienced with a marketing department in an international organization? Do you have any affinity with technical products? Are you fluent in English? Then we are looking for you as our Content marketeer After Market!
The Content marketeer After marketeer is part of the Global Marketing team; although you are situated in Barneveld. In this position you report directly to the After Market sales director.
What are you going to do?
- You are responsible for planning, creating and sharing valuable content to attract relevant visitors and convert them into customers
- You build relationships with the target group in order to create confidence at a later stage to buy
- You predefine a content strategy based on the business objectives containing goals, target group and channels
- You will be in touch with the importers to learn about the customer needs
- Your aim is to generate marketing quality leads and sales quality leads with your blogs, web texts, etc.
- You launche messages through using digital marketing tools and platforms (e.g. SEM en SEO)
- Collaborates with content editors, website engineers and the marketing team in defining new content
- Bridges the communication between marketing/sales/product management and foreign offices
- Maintain contact with suppliers (graphic designers, photographers, copy writers, etc.)
- Conducts research and develops an understanding of the business’s industry
- Do research on the challenges and priorities of the business-end users and prospective end-users.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) in Marketing/Communication/Business Administration combined with commercial roots
- Experienced in producing and promoting content as an editor or marketeer as well as experience supporting sales content and lead generation
- Stress resistant to a fast-paced and deadline-driven setting
- You have a fluent writing style, is proficient in spelling, sentence structure and grammar
- Creative, commercial, result oriented and an eye for quality
- Excellent skills in the English language and preferable Dutch
- Excellent skills in MS office, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign and Premier)
- Willingness to travel regularly, say once a month (on the average)
- Experienced with MS office products like Word & Excel
- Good verbal and written skills in Dutch & English
- Being able to follow verbal and written procedures with minimal supervision
What do they offer?
- A varied job within a growing international organization
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow
- A competitive salary between € 3400/€ 4585
- 8% holiday allowance
- Excellent employment conditions such as 27 vacation days, 13 ATV days (in accordance with CAO)
- An easily accessible work location in the middle of the Netherlands
A lot of personal responsibility and space to organize your own time (flexible working hours)
Are you interested in this varied role? Please don’t hesitate to apply. Fill in the "Solliciteer direct online" form below and send it. We will contact you a.s.a.p.