Are you familiar with shipping documents? Do you have any experience with customs declaration? Then we are looking for you as our Export Specialist!
The Export Specialist oversees and processes documentation requirements for shipping to customers and offices outside the EU. In this position you report directly to the Logistics Administration Supervisor.
What are you going to do?
- Prepare commercial invoices and packing lists for international sales orders
- Data entry to the customs declaration system
- Maintain contact with freight forwarders on shipments for pickup
- Is the primary contact for customs inspections of identified shipments
- Provide required details to sales department
- Other duties as required
Who are you?
- You have 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar job
- Knowledge and expertise of international shipping requirements, restrictions, customs declarations and the necessary documentation is essential
- Familiar with shipping processes including UPS, FedEx, TNT and other on-line web based shipping applications
- Experienced with MS office products like Word & Excel
- Good verbal and written skills in Dutch & English
- Being able to follow verbal and written procedures with minimal supervision
- You are a non-smoker
What do they offer?
- A fulltime job (40 hours)
- Salary between €2500 and €3000
- Extensive training programs
- 13th month salary
- 8% holiday allowance
- Health insurance contribution
Are you interested in this role as Export Specialist? Please don’t hesitate to apply!